Apple, Avocado and Hearts of Palm Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 avocado - pitted, peeled, and cubed
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sliced hearts of palm
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, ketchup, sugar, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper together. Stir in the chives and set aside.
- Arrange the watercress on individual serving plates. Place apple, avocado, hearts of palm on top. Sprinkle with walnuts and drizzle with dressing.
- Evenly sprinkle dressing over salad and serve.