Honey Mustard Tofu
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound firm tofu, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dredge tofu slices in flour and place in hot butter. Brown slightly, then turn over and brown the other side.
- Add water, wine and bouillon cubes; simmer for 10 minutes, or until bouillon completely dissolves.
- Stir in mustard and honey. Simmer until thickened.